Forms play an essential role in the life of a business. However, it can be challenging to create professional looking forms and make them user-friendly. You don’t want the user to have to print the forms, fill them out and then scan or fax them back to you. It’s best to make the form as easy to complete as possible to ensure that your clients and customers don’t have a time-consuming hassle on their hands completing your forms. There is an online tool that you can use to help create professional forms that can be completed online providing ease of use for your clients and customers. That tool is Typeform.
Features that you can take advantage of when using Typeform:
- They have custom templates from registration forms, job applications, customer feedback forms and more.
- You can customize your forms with your logo and brand colors
- You can receive a notification when someone completes your form
- The forms can be embedded into your website
- It also integrates with other web applications such as MailChimp, Salesforce, Hubspot and more.
The best part about this tool is that it’s free. The limitation to the free version is that you only get ten questions per form and you can only receive 100 responses per month.
They do offer paid versions which come with more features such as:
- Custom thank you pages
- Unlimited questions/responses
- Advanced question types
- Ability to accept payments
- File upload
Typeform is a remarkable tool to help you create forms with efficiency. It will also present your business in a professional light to your clients and customers, and they will thank you for making their work life easier as well.
If you’d like to check out this cool tool for yourself, you can do so by visiting the Typform website.