I use several different tools to help me stay productive. One of those tools is Wunderlist. Wunderlist allows you to create checklists for your to-do items.
There are many benefits to using this tool:
- There’s something about creating checklists that help you stay on task.
- There’s also a sense of accomplishment whenever you can check-off an item as being completed.
- Also, at the end of your day instead of feeling as if you haven’t done much, you’ll feel as though you’ve gotten so much more done.
- Creating checklists also help keep you organized. You don’t want to come to the end of your day with items still on your list, so you stay focused and determined to get your list completely checked off.
- If you have a large project that you need to get completed, I suggest that you break it down into bite-sized pieces and only add those bite-sized pieces to your Wunderlist. You want things on your list that you know that you can accomplish in one day.
Here are the features of Wunderlist:
- You can create folders, which allows you to have a folder for personal and work or whatever you choose.
- You can also sync with your calendar; however, I think that the main feature is to just use the checklist feature.
- You can change the background to something fun and festive to keep you in the mood for productivity. You can share your list with others if that’s something that you’d like to do.
- There is also an app for your mobile devices.
If you’d like to check-out Wunderlist for yourself you can do so by visiting Wunderlist. And the best thing about Wunderlist is that it’s free. Checklist your way to a productive workday!