Lisa Larter loves helping entrepreneurs and small business owners create clear and simple strategies that help them reach those big lofty business goals that feel out of reach. Whether it is quadrupling the size of their business, hitting 7 figures for the first time, or scaling and then selling those businesses, Lisa has done it all. She focuses on a value-based approach that puts the needs of prospective clients first.
Lisa talks about the mistake most small business owners make when it comes to marketing that prevents them from achieving their full potential, a simple way to think about marketing that changes everything, and why reading every single day can transform your life and business.
In this episode, of the Unbottleneck Your Business Podcast:
- Marketing strategies to help build your business
- How a stop-and-start marketing strategy can kill your business
- The importance of consistency in marketing
- Valued-based marketing and its effect on your business
- Why it’s important to keep your marketing materials up to date
- How systems play a role in your marketing
- Tips for building your pipeline
- How books can help you fast-track your business growth
- How to find the time to add reading to your day
Resources Shared in Episode: