If you travel frequently, you know that having an itinerary is essential. A great travel itinerary will ensure that you know where you need to be and when. There are several items that make a great itinerary.
To ensure that your trip goes well, be sure to include the following items on your itinerary:
- Beginning and ending dates of your trip
- Trip purpose
- Flight departure and arrival time
- Airline that you’re flying
- Flight number
- Class of flight service
- Flight seat
- Airline confirmation code
- Ground transportation information (company, name & confirmation number)
- Hotel name, address, phone number, check-in/check-out dates, confirmation number, room rate, room type
- Meeting begin times and location
- Important phone numbers (airline, travel agent, meeting contacts)
Travel in itself can be stressful, but if you plan ahead and have all of the information that you need on hand it can alleviate some of the stress associated with traveling.